• We are fully equipped to carry out the analyzes that ensure our supplier approval process and to guarantee the safety of the raw materials and ingredients that we receive, as well as to confirm the control of the processes throughout the entire production chain up to the finished product.
• All of our laboratory staff is trained to perform sensory analysis and confirm that our raw material complies with market regulations for marketing canned tuna.
• We are capable of performing more than 400 histamine and salt analyzes daily. Our analytics extend to determination of moisture, pH, fat, protein, ashes.
• We carry out physical-chemical and sensory control of the oils that we use as a means of coverage in our tuna cans, as well as the water that we use for our production.
• We have a laboratory specialized in determining the net weight, drained weight and percentage of crumbs.
• Likewise, we have a microbiology laboratory to release our raw material at reception, in process and our finished product, and to validate our cleaning processes, disinfection in the plant and GMP compliance.