· We have more than 1500 team members, of whom 61% are women. Our female employees are an essential link in tuna processing; due to the care, precision, hygiene and safe practices required for fish cleaning.
· We invest in infrastructure and programs to guarantee the health of our employees, including the prevention of heart disease and cancer as well as to promote proper nutrition.
· We offer a Continuing Education Program, healthcare education, academic scholarships, as well as scholarships to learn English for the children of our employees who display a good academic performance.
· We respect the right of association and collective negotiations. All our employees have the freedom to communicate any disagreement. Our principle of equity supports this commitment.
· Our employees have the right to work a reasonable amount of hours, as well as to receive a fair remuneration. In addition, they are also entitled to enjoy a healthy and safe work environment.
· We unquestionably say NO to child labor, precarious employment and forced labor.
· We are BSCI and SEDEX/SMETA certified.
Our company has no tolerance for any act of corruption, extortion, misappropriation or bribes. Honesty is for us, a corporate value and it is through this value that we instill its presence in all the levels of our organization. This way, our employees must understand that giving all their best during their working hours is part of their ethical behavior, as they contribute to the organization through their abilities and competences. Resources provided for labor are to be used exclusively for this purpose and not for personal matters. The executives, managers and supervisors, are committed to treating all staff in a respectful manner, and always following the Internal Regulations Code.
We are aware of the impact that our company has on the region as a generator of employment and wealth in the communities. For this reason, we employ people that live in the surroundings of the plant. Most of our suppliers are local. Based on our commitment to the environment, we ensure that the impact of our activities in the plant is harmless to the community.